Time - such a strange concept, yes? Running out of time - what does that even mean? Are we trying to get out of time? If one thinks beyond the common usage of the phrase, it's actually a little interesting.
At the moment, I am multitasking. I'm realizing now, that time can't exactly be shared between multiple activities. Let's just say the more interesting one is taking my attention. I'm not sure which is more interesting: NCIS: LA or this blog post. So, I apologize if this post is a little strange.
Sometimes I feel as if life is too short. Sometimes I just want life to end. Can't this suffering be over? It's all too painful...And yet, within the smallest interval of time, I don't want the moment to end. Then the pain enters, hazing the edges. The burning from the scars, dulled for a moment, reappears. Then I have to ask myself, does it ever end?
I can't give you an answer.
The answer is for you to find and discover. I'm here to help guide you. I'm here to raise questions - for you and myself. Because I'm not perfect. Let's be honest; I'm in no shape to be helping someone. So I won't try to be like that. I'm just here to write, listen, and whatever else I feel like being.
So, what can I be for you in this time we have today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment